- To equip school staff with knowledge of how they can adapt their teaching, their classroom and their resources to ensure dyslexia friendly strategies are benefitting all their learners.
- To understand how using dyslexia friendly strategies enhances Quality First Teaching.
At the end of the course participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of dyslexia indicators.
- Begin to understand how dyslexia can affect learning.
- Know how to create a dyslexia friendly classroom.
- Be able to produce resources that can be accessed by all learners.
- Have a range of strategies to ensure their teaching is dyslexia friendly.
Newly Qualified Teachers, Teachers, HLTAs or Level 3 Teaching Assistants who want to enhance their understanding of dyslexia.