- To increase knowledge and understanding of Sensory Integration.
- To consider the effect Sensory Processing Disorder has on individual pupils.
- To identify key strategies to support children and young people with sensory sensitivities.
At the end of the course participants will:
- Be more confident in supporting children with Sensory Sensitivities.
- Have a bank of ideas and strategies to support children with sensory Sensitivities.
- Be able to share knowledge and good practice with other professionals in school.
Suitable for all staff working across Foundation Stage and Primary.