- To offer regular support to staff working with pupils whose social, emotional and/or mental health is causing concern.
- To offer continued professional development in this area.
At the end of the course participants will:
- Have up to date information regarding social, emotional and mental health.
- Have had opportunity to liaise with and share good practice amongst staff from similar settings.
- Have been able to update their own CPD through regular training pertinent to their needs.
- Feel confident to use the resources discussed at each session.
All staff supporting their school delivery of the graduated approach for social, emotional and mental health especially Learning Mentors and staff working in Nurture Groups.