- To equip Teaching Assistants with practical ways of supporting learning.
- To look at how students learn.
- To examine a variety of sources and understand how they can inform our work with young people.
At the end of the course participants will:
- Understand how students learn.
- Have an appreciation of the types of data to advise their work.
- Have looked at the skills necessary to develop good relationships with students.
- Be equipped with a variety of ways to support students learning.
Teaching Assistants who are new to post from Secondary Settings